I spent 20 years in the United States Navy. My opinions, beliefs and thoughts are guided, in large part, by my experiences during that time. I am also shaped by the love I have for my family, wife and children especially. For the most part, I am conservative in my view. I imagine I am not conservative enough for some and overly conservative to others but so be it. I hope that what I have to say interests you.
- I am a firm believer in the Constitution.
- I believe that judges should enforce the Constitution, not try to legislate a new one.
- I believe that the United States is the land of equal opportunity, not necessarily equal results.
- I believe it is the role of the federal government to protect its citizens and make policies that enable them to succeed, not provide everything for them.
- I believe in the separation of Church and State, but not the absence of God from the public place.
- I reject the mentality that the right to bear arms only applies to state militia. It is the people’s path to protecting themselves from a tyrannical government.
- I reject that America is a collection of individual cultures. I embrace that America is its OWN culture .
- I believe that life begins at conception and the taking of an innocent life is not a religious issue, it is a moral issue.
If my blog interests you, let me know. If not, let me know. If you have no opinion, let me know. Catch my drift?
Comment! It helps me work the blog into something you appreciate and return to routinely.