Meghan McCain Is Truly A RINO Idiot

I do believe the Republican Party can be a safe place for the gay community

Ya think? Did you not realize that there ARE gay members of the Republican party? The problem is not that Republicans are against gays. The problem is that the Democrats do a much better job of convincing gays that they are victims. Actually, that is pretty much the liberal agenda. Categorize you into a multitude of groups, let you know what atrocity is being propagated against you, and watch each group fight for itself. As long as you are not united, they are happy.

President Obama said that he was going to repeal ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’ and I think me and a lot of other people are still waiting on that

You have never served in the military, so shut up. This has been tried and it was a BAD idea. The volume of quality people you will lose are not worth it. I served on co-ed ships. The problems there were rampant. Numerous SAILORS were lost due to pregnancy and disciplinary reasons. Now you want to explode it that much more?

I don’t care who you are, but as a heterosexual man, I promise you that there will be some SERIOUS morale issues. I am in no way homophobic. One of my best friends is gay. But that does not mean I want him to see me walking around naked in the shower and/or berthing. Unless, of course, you plan to have segregated ships/battalions.

to promote abstinence among teenagers, calling it “not realistic for this generation.

Above all, this comment got me fuming. Where does the bar stop? When we give up on promoting abstinence, what then? Protection? Do you have a daughter? A son? Until you do, shut the hell up. While I am not naive, the fact remains that all of the protection in the world will not help. 99% successful, remember? That leaves 1% to chance. Something I try to teach my kids a LONG time before they are ready. And when you are hot and heavy into it with your partner, and you realize there is no protection, what then?

Abstinence IS realistic. Kids everywhere are engaging it. Better would be for lazy parents to get involved and actually teach kids right from wrong (and enforce it). The fact that you are a slut should not mean we have to bring our children to your compromised position.

Please. Just join the Democrats and be done with it. It is the dilution of principles like you, Arlen Specter, Olympia Snowe and, yes, your father that has brought the United States to its knees and on the verge of disappearing into history.

Shut the hell up and go away.

The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Meghan McCain Is Truly A RINO Idiot

  1. I’m surprised her father, or HER MOTHER hasn’t told her to shut up.

    Guess she’s attempting to get her 15 min. of fame.

    From what I’ve seen of her, she’s a bimbo, and would never be on TV for it not for the last election.

    You mentioned a compromised position,…hmmmmm, John McCain come to mind ?

    The apple never falls far from the tree.

    Great post Navy !!!

  2. I understand how it would be a problem to repeal “don’t Ask Don’t Tell.” There have been a few Gay athletes to “come out” and most do when they are retired. They understand what would happen if their fellow teammates knew. Several years ago there was a guy in Spring Training. His roommate walked in on him with another man. The baseball organization immediately released the Gay player. It is just not tolerated because of the same reason you stated.

  3. Pingback: High & Low Roads: Rush Ignores Wanda Sykes’ Hate, Meghan McCain a Spoiled Brat at WH Dinner, Donald Trump Supports Miss California Carrie Prejean « Frugal Café Blog Zone

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s