The TOTUS (Teleprompter Of The United States) has a rising star in the political world.
He even has his own Seal now! I am hopeful that this masterful orator will leave the current Administration and break out on his own. Surely he will be shining bright, illuminating that shining city on a hill for generations to come.
I only hope that the new ‘Green’ energy taxes will not limit to where this metallic icon can travel. It would be a shame if all of the coal plants in WV, PA and OH went under, thus forcing people to revert to wood stoves. While the Amish might not mind, a lack of electrical energy might seriously dampen TOTUS’s ability to get his message out.
The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?
I’m still waiting on ‘Air Force-T’……
Obviously, TOTUS had the day off for the 60 Minutes interview.
“There’s gotta be a little gallows humor to (LAUGHS) get you through the day. You know, sometimes my team– talks about the fact that if– if you had said to us a year ago that– the least of my problems would be Iraq, which is still a pretty serious problem– I don’t think anybody would have believed it.”
Certainly not the folks who made these statements:
1. “The surge is not working,”- Obama
2. “I have to say that it is a chilling prospect, the notion that we would send tens of thousands of additional American young men and women to compound the tragic mistake that has already been made over the last four years.”-Obama
3. “I am not persuaded that 20,000 additional troops in Iraq is going to solve the sectarian violence there, …. In fact, I think it will do the reverse.”-Obama
4. “Here’s what we know. The surge has not worked.”
5. “…we can send 15,000 more troops; 20,000 more troops; 30,000 more troops. Uh, I don’t know any, uh, expert on the region or any military officer that I’ve spoken to, uh, privately that believes that that is gonna make a substantial difference on the situation on the ground.”-Obama
6. “I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and – you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows – (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday.”-Sen Harry Reid
7. “The President’s new so-called plan (surge) for Iraq amounts to nothing more than ‘Stay the Course,’ a futile exercise akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.”-former Obama military advisor Gen. Wesley Clark (Ret)
As usual, POTUS is still attempting to prove he can be ‘quick on his feet’ with a response to a question…and failing miserably.
Barry O, ” I have GOT to learn how to get through a conversation without that D*&$#@d ‘prompter!
That thing is gaining in the polls and undermining MY popularity!” /sarc