I wanted to take a second to recap just what the Obama administration has done during the first few weeks in office. This is, of course, beyond the Porkulus Bill that was passed Friday.
- His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
- His first one-on-one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
- He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
- He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
- He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11. (of course, charges can always be pressed again, though it would be within civilian courts, more than likely.)
- He signed an order to release $20.3 million to help migrate thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense. (‘cuz we are friendly like that, and are worried about our Arab brethren who are being persecuted by the evil Israel.)
Not that I am worried, of course. It is, after all, just Obama trying to get settled in and working to get the world to ‘approve’ of us again…
The revolution is at hand. Will you be a leader or a follower?
Either that or Obama is conspiring with, providing comfort to, aiding and abetting our enemies as a traitor to the USA.
Now Now. We must give Glorious Leader time to make things right. He has part one done, part 2 coming up (Geithner’s bank ‘fixing’) and part 3 in the wings (stimulus 2, coming to you this summer/fall).
Hopefully only 4 years of this Nimrod. I can’t imagine the mess the next several presidents will have to clean up. Oh, for the Carter years. 🙂
Another dissenter? Please! The man has done more for getting Dems to pay their taxes in just 3 weeks than the entire IRS could in years!
Get with the program..:)
Not too mention, he has provided us with innumerable threads for blogging…
Geez… this could be fun! Afterwards, we have a revolution, re-invest in the Republic and woot! Just like old times..:D
What part is invoke the Patriot Act, martial laws, and Executive Powers equal to Castro’s Cuba (or Hitler’s Germany)??
Does that come before or after have a revolution, re-invest in the Republic and woot! Just like old times..:D
It would have to be before. That would be the point of having a revolution.
As concerning as well is the recent Venezuela referendum… It is nagging at the back of my brain… removal of term limits through ‘the people’s choice’ vote…
And I, personally, would LIKE it to be like old times.. like the time when the Constitution meant something.